Monday, February 16, 2009

Priceless!

Ok - so this Evan dude emails me literally 4 to 5 times a week. So much that I have told him to stop emailing me. So much that we have alerted corporate to the level interest he has in the program and to monitor and watch for anything out of the ordinary around the station. He is a big reason why we don't allow anyone to post comments on this blog anymore.

So what does Evan do now that I won't get into a email war and can't post on this blog? He does this :)

I mean, seriously? Letters to the Editor of the school newspaper? While I appreciate the extra press (god knows the OWH won't ever print my name), aren't we going a little overboard?

Most of things written on there are taken directly out of emails he has sent to me over the weeks - so it's not news to me but something tells me that Evan needs to get out a little bit more.

It's just basketball dude....

No comments: