Friday, February 13, 2009

Got A Little Behind...

Ok - so life has been nuts for me of late. You would think that I would actually have a family or something but trips to Vegas and Bluejay basketball events has really caused me time to shrink over the past 2 weeks for the Blog.

Will this make up for it? They seem to have a lot of time on their hands but I agree with that take 100%! :) Some Football thoughts to keep you occupied during this storm.

Anyways:

Big 12 Counter: Nebraska beat nationally ranked Texas and now the beat writer for Omaha World Herald is making it sound like everyone nationally is talking about them. I guess when you have been irrelevant for...well, forever - 3 comments on ESPN is a big deal. But I was wrong - NU is 5-4 in the Big 12. Now let's see if they can finish at .500. At Missouri and At KU look like L's...after that - how many can they win. I said 5....that's where they are at...I'm not totally wrong yet.

No comments: