Thursday, March 13, 2008

Help My Cousin Raise Money!!!

My cousin 26 years old and she is training for the Nashville Marathon. I'm trying to help her raise money to meet her goal. She has $800 to go to meet her goal of $3000. Her story and contact info is below....thanks!

As you may know, I am training for the Nashville Country Music Marathon with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training. In return for the 4-month training program, I am required to raise $3000 by April 26 for the Society to fund research to find a cure for blood cancers. I have emailed out my fundraising webpage (http://www.active.com/donate/tntnca04/tntncaABerke) to friends and family and, while many have been very generous, $3000 is a lot of money and I need to start getting creative in order to reach my fundraising goal. I am hosting fundraising Happy Hours and a car wash to raise money. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (www.lls.org) is a wonderful cause, and I am happy to raise the money, but it's getting tough!

No comments: