Thursday, December 21, 2006

Welcome to my blog

Night No. 1 for this blog - Thursday Dec. 21, 2006

So I have wanted to start one of these for a long time. I have been bumping around the internet and seen a variety of these - many which look very cool. I thought it might be a cool way for me to get some issues off my chest that don't make the show.

I will warn you that many of these topics will be more over the top than ones on the show. Hell, this is the internet. I might even swear a few times :).

Anyways, tonight is Game 1 of the Rainbow Classic for the Jays. They are taking on Valpo. I will post on here my thoughts once the game is over. I might fall asleep - then I will do it tomorrow. But none the less - welcome to the blog :).

1 comment:

The Dude said...

We will read you comments tomorrow, Matt. I'm sure you were going to post tonight, but 10 seconds into the Dana Altman post game show you started snoring your ass off.